Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
However, it is a testament to the nation's character that they have been able to recover from these adversities, and also that they have been able to cling hard to their belief in the powers of Good when others would have turned away. Many rich forests dot Analand, as well as the mines and hills in Far Analand, giving the nation rich potential that it has only begun to exploit after the various disasters in its history. Like much of the Old World, it has a more developed civilisation than most of Khul or Allansia.
- 1688OT: The Blessed Crusade left Arkleton on Earthday 16th Locking.
- 1845OT: Construction of the Great Wall of Analand was begun on Fireday 15th of Reaping.
- 1970OT: Work on the Great Wall of Analand was stopped for good in this year, even though it was incomplete in three places.
- 283AC: The Crown of Kings was stolen from Analand by Birdmen from Mampang on Stormsday 16th of Watching.
Notable Places in AnalandEdit
- Bay of Gumm
- Bluestone Mines
- Chawberry Wood
- Crab Peak
- Far Analand
- Goldflow River
- Goldwater Lake
- Great Wall of Analand
- Lake Libra
- Mortus Mansion
- Outpost Settlement
- Plains of Analand
- Schoolfish River
Notable Persons in AnalandEdit
- Doktor Verruckte
- The Gatekeeper
- Henrik van der Termlen
- Katarina Heydrich
- Knights of the Thorn
- Old Grundy
- Reiner Heydrich
- Siegfried Heydrich
- ↑ Titan - The Fighting Fantasy World - ???
- ↑ The Fighting Fantasy 10th Anniversary Yearbook - 218
- ↑ The Fighting Fantasy 10th Anniversary Yearbook - 168
- ↑ Titan - The Fighting Fantasy World - 37/71
- ↑ The Fighting Fantasy 10th Anniversary Yearbook - 152