Examples of ContradictionsEdit
- In Scorpion Swamp, the Foulbrood River flows west to east. In the map of Khul in Titan - The Fighting Fantasy World, the river flows north-east to south-west.
- The map of Khul in Titan - The Fighting Fantasy World suggests that the Hiang-Kiang River flows through the Spider Fens and that you must cross it to pass through them, but in Sword of the Samurai this is not the case.
- Kelther is described as a "small port" in Titan - The Fighting Fantasy World, but as a "great port" in Portal of Evil.
- Legend of the Shadow Warriors is set five years after the end of the War of the Four Kingdoms (which finished in 177AC), yet it implies that the reign of Chalanna the Reformer came straight after this, and Guignol the archaeologist comes from Chalannabrad, which was not so named until nearly a century later.
- Dwarfs were already roaming Titan when "man was still swinging about in trees".
- "When the world was still forming, many millennia before the first men set foot upon its surface, Khul and Allansia were joined by a narrow land-bridge, which later separated, as the two continents drifted apart, to create a string of islands".
- The Inland Sea was formed "aeons ago" by a massive earthquake which dropped the land by several hundred metres.
- The founding of Fangthane took place before the Splitting of Irritaria, yet Hangahar Goldseeker came to Jarlhof Bay by sea.
- ↑ Scorpion Swamp - 339, 369
- ↑ Titan - The Fighting Fantasy World - 23/??
- ↑ Portal of Evil - Background; Titan - The Fighting Fantasy World - 24/??
- ↑ Legend of the Shadow Warriors - Background
- ↑ Legend of the Shadow Warriors - 80
- ↑ Out of the Pit - 43/??
- ↑ Titan - The Fighting Fantasy World - 22/??
- ↑ Titan - The Fighting Fantasy World - 25/??
- ↑ Titan - The Fighting Fantasy World - 48-49/??