Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The amber variation of the yellow Fighting Fantasy Logo used for the Fighting Fantasy Main Series during the Dragon Cover Format period, from the end of 1986 to the ceasing of Puffin Books production of Fighting Fantasy.
- Fair Use - this image is copyrighted, but used here under Fair Use guidelines.
- See description
- This is a logo of an organization, item, or event, and is protected by copyright and/or trademark. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of logos
- to illustrate the organization, item, or event in question
- on Titannica, hosted on servers in the United States by Wikia
- qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on Titannica or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. Certain commercial use of this image may also be trademark infringement. See also Non-free content and Logos.
- Use of the logo here does not imply endorsement of the organization by Titannica or Wikia, nor does it imply endorsement of Titannica or Wikia by the organization.
Appears on these pages
The Fighting Fantasy Logo became an almost ubiquitous symbol across all Fighting Fantasy related...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||12:48, March 6, 2008||109 × 125 (12 KB)||Nedueb||==Description== The amber variation of the yellow Fighting Fantasy Logo used for the Fighting Fantasy Main Series during the Dragon Cover Format period, from the end of 1986 to the ceasing of Puffin Books production of Fighting Fantasy. =|