Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Fan Written Fighting Fantasy Gamebooks|
|First published:||July 29 2009|
Garden of Bones is a fan written Fighting Fantasy adventure by Alec Worley. It was first published online in 2009 at Fighting Fantasy Project and was subsequently entered in that year's Windhammer Prize for Short Gamebook Fiction, where it won a Merit Award.
“ Legend has it that whenever the full moon shines upon the Garden of Bones its gates creak open once more. Though the undead remain trapped inside, it is possible for the living to enter their shadow realm. Many an adventurer has entered the Garden in search of the fabled Scythe of Morbius Kane. None have returned - at least none alive. ”
- At the beginning of the book the player determines how many Gold Pieces they have by a 2d6 plus 6 roll.
- Gold Pieces
YOU: Hero of Garden of Bones
- Andros Xincaris aka Skullbinder the Necromancer
- Dame Isabella Arachna
- Gereth Yaztromo - Wizard
- King Gillibran Ironhelm III - Dwarf
- Lucius Bloodfester
- Morbius Kane
- Chiang Mai
- Darkwood Forest
- Firetop Mountain
- Moonstone Hills
- Port Blacksand
- Red River
- The Black Lobster
- "The Garden of Bones"
- Bone Scorpion
- Flying Heads
- Morbius Kane
- Skeletons - Regular/Warriors
- Zombies - Graveweed/Regular
- Entry in the 2009 Windhammer Prize for Short Gamebook Fiction.
- Pdf at The Chronicles of Arborell - Retrieved 2015-02-21
- Garden of Bones at Fighting Fantasy Project - Retrieved 2015-02-21
- ↑ Fighting Fantasy Project - Garden of Bones Comments at Fighting Fantasy Project - Retrieved 2015-02-21
- ↑ Results for the 2009 Windhammer Prize for Short Gamebook Fiction at Arborell.com - Retrieved 2015-02-21
- ↑ Fighting Fantasy Project - Retrieved 2015-02-21