Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Fan Written Fighting Fantasy Gamebooks|
“ "This estate probably belongs to some hideously wealthy but eccentric old chap, who's tired of being hit up for money, so he moved out here. I might do the same were I in his shoes." You open the trunk and pull out the two suitcases. Little do you know what fate has in store for you. Tonight will be a night to remember... ”
- House of Horror uses the same fear score from House of Hell. Every time the player encounters some particularly disturbing event, they must add between 1 and 3 fear points to the total fear score. Once the character reaches the maximum score, determined at the beginning of the game, they will quite literally die of fright.
- As the book is set on modern day Earth, the reader is unarmed at the start of the book and suffers a skill penalty of 3 points until they find a weapon.
The player begins with no equipment or Provisions.
YOU: House of Horror
- Cassandra Pravemi - Count Pravemi's daughter
- D’Onoffrio - Butler
- Lady Margaret of Danvers
- Petruccio - Pravemi's personal chemist
- Count Pravemi of Orvieto
- Shekou - Hunchback
- Bambini Room
- Diavoleria Room
- Lupouomo Room
- Maledetto Room
- Strega Room
- Stringiamano Room
- Tifoso Strano Room
- The House of Orvieto
- Cursed Armour
- Headless Corpse
- Hell Demon
- Humans - Acolyte/Assailant/Cloaked Attacker/Deranged Individual/First Acolyte/Man/Old Man/Second Acolyte/Treacherous Man/Unknown Assailant
- Mirror Image (The player fights themselves)
- Possessed Statues
- The Bogey Man
- The adventure is a prequel to House of Hell.
- A French translation was done by Martin Charbonneau.