Jamie Thomson is the author of several "choose-your-own-adventure" type gamebooks.
The author was born in Iran, but grew up in Brighton where he met Mark Smith at school there. Thomson graduated from Kent University with a degree in politics and government. He cites his gaming career as having begun with original Dungeons & Dragons in 1976.
Fighting Fantasy GamebooksEdit
- (#11) Talisman of Death (Puffin, 1984) (with Mark Smith)
- (#20) Sword of the Samurai (Puffin, 1986) (with Mark Smith)
- (#43) The Keep of the Lich-Lord (Puffin, 1990) (with Dave Morris)
Unpublished Fighting FantasyEdit
- Curse of the God Kings (with Dave Morris)
- Dinosaurs of Death (with Dave Morris)
- Labyrinth of Death (with Dave Morris)
- The Keeper of the Seven Keys (with Dave Morris)
- The Mists of Horror (with Dave Morris)
Outside of Fighting FantasyEdit
His contributions to the genre include four series: Duelmaster, Falcon, and Way of the Tiger (all co-written with Mark Smith) and Fabled Lands. He also co-wrote an adventure game The Tower of Despair.