Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jamie Thomson is the author of several "choose-your-own-adventure" type gamebooks.
The author was born in Iran, but grew up in Brighton where he met Mark Smith at school there. Thomson graduated from Kent University with a degree in politics and government. He cites his gaming career as having begun with original Dungeons & Dragons in 1976.
Fighting Fantasy GamebooksEdit
- (#11) Talisman of Death (Puffin, 1984) (with Mark Smith)
- (#20) Sword of the Samurai (Puffin, 1986) (with Mark Smith)
- (#43) The Keep of the Lich-Lord (Puffin, 1990) (with Dave Morris)
Unpublished Fighting FantasyEdit
- Curse of the God Kings (with Dave Morris)
- Dinosaurs of Death (with Dave Morris)
- Labyrinth of Death (with Dave Morris)
- The Keeper of the Seven Keys (with Dave Morris)
- The Mists of Horror (with Dave Morris)
Outside of Fighting FantasyEdit
His contributions to the genre include four series: Duelmaster, Falcon, and Way of the Tiger (all co-written with Mark Smith) and Fabled Lands. He also co-wrote an adventure game The Tower of Despair.