Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other uses of The Vermin Pit, see The Vermin Pit
Kakhabad is a land of the north-eastern Old World riven by a history of violence and chaos whose northern reaches are all but a mystery.
Interestingly, both Sword of the Samurai and the guide book Titan - The Fighting Fantasy World, refer to the Old World by the name "Kakhabad" (although in the case of Titan this is on the back cover only).
- The Shamutanti Hills
- Kharé - Cityport of Traps
- Earth End Coastline
- Western Kakhabad (Mauristatia)
- Eastern Kakhabad (Avanti)
The Great Wall of AnalandEdit
- 1845OT - Construction of the Great Wall of Analand was begun on Fireday 15th of Reaping.
- 1970OT - Work on the Great Wall of Analand was stopped for good in this year, even though it was incomplete in three places.
The Crown of KingsEdit
- 283AC - The The Crown of Kings was stolen from Analand by Birdmen from Mampang on Stormsday 16th of Watching.
- The Blessed Crusade in 1688OT left Arkleton on Earthday 16th Locking.
- On Seaday 7th of Watching, 1889OT, there was a Slave rebellion in Kakhabad.
- In 277AC the Book of Tortures, by the Ogre Naggamanteh, was published on Seaday 23rd of Hiding.
Religion and SuperstitionEdit
- ↑ The Shamutanti Hills - p.??
- ↑ The Fighting Fantasy 10th Anniversary Yearbook - p.168
- ↑ Titan - The Fighting Fantasy World - p.37/71
- ↑ The Fighting Fantasy 10th Anniversary Yearbook - p.152
- ↑ The Fighting Fantasy 10th Anniversary Yearbook - p.218
- ↑ The Fighting Fantasy 10th Anniversary Yearbook - p.149
- ↑ The Fighting Fantasy 10th Anniversary Yearbook - p.187