Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Kaland Játék Kockázat|
Kaland Játék Kockázat Issue 2
|Location:||The Flat Lands|
|Interior Illustrator(s):||Pete Martin|
|Cover illustrator(s):||Martin Mckenna|
|Published:||April 25 2011|
|Previous Issue:||#1 - December 2010|
|Next Issue:||#3 - December 2011|
- Mini Adventure: A lebegő város (The Floating City) by Ruth Pracy; illustrated by Pete Martin
- runner and FireFoX interview
- Mini Adventure: A változások földje (The Land of Changes) by Ruth Pracy; illustrated by Pete Martin
- Mini Adventure: Az elveszett föld nyomában (In Search of the Lost Land) by Ruth Pracy; illustrated by Paul Campbell, P. Challenger, Dave De Leuw, Mark Dunn, Frank Frazetta, Gary Harrod, and Alan Hunter
- "Hat dolog, amit a Kaland Játék Kockázat kalandok olvasása közben tudtál meg..." ("Everything I Need to Know") by Ed Jolley
The Floating City originally appeared in issue 8 of Warlock and The Land of Changes in issue 11. In Search of the Lost Land was first published in issue 14 of Proteus. "Everything I Need to Know" draws six entries from articles in issues 1, 2, and 4 of Fighting Fantazine.