- For other uses of Kauderwelsch, see Kauderwelsch
The Kauderwelsch family of insane "Doktors" lived in Gallantaria.
- Main article: Kauderwelsch (Doktor)
- Main article: Welsch
The Kauderwelsch MonstersEdit
- Main article: Kauderwelsch Monster
- The Kauderwelsches were also to feature in the unpublished Fighting Fantasy book, Blood of the Mandrake, although in what guise is unknown.
- Like many names from Gallantaria and Mauristatia, "Kauderwelsch" is a name of German-type (note also the German spelling of the title "Doktor"). In German, "Kauderwelsch" means "gibberish", although we need not assume that this is the intended meaning of the name in Fighting Fantasy.