Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Fan Written Fighting Fantasy Gamebooks|
|First published:||February 23 2011|
“ Hunted by servants of hell!
Meeting with friends at some sinister ruins, YOU have stumbled upon a dark, terrifying secret. The evil house of Drumer was destroyed months ago - but now bloodthirsty acolytes are seeking to restore this abhorrent power. YOU have become a clear threat to their dire plans and the forces of hell are bent upon preventing your escape. Your only chance is to outrun this relentless onslaught, quest for divine weapons, and end utterly the Curse of Drumer!
Dare YOU take up the challenge?
How to Endure the Curse of DrumerEdit
- The Curse of Drumer makes use of a fear score, but procedure is the same as Testing Your Luck. If the player reaches 0, they must turn to (99).
- The player can carry 2 close combat weapons, but may wield only 1 at a time.
- The player can carry only 1 gun at a time and using them is a 2d6 roll against the player's skill score.
- Alcoholic drinks can not be used to restore stamina, but can be used to restore fear points.
- The adventure makes use of codewords.
The player begins with no equipment.
YOU: Hero of The Curse of Drumer
- Chief Inspector Eddie Farthingdale
- Detective Sergeant Don Fellows
- George - Vampire
- High Priest Isaacson
- Lord Richard Ettingley
- Reverend Phillip Maddesby
- Sid - Landlord
- Ash Golem
- Champion Fire Demons
- Cursed Hounds
- Demi-Demon Spawn
- Don Fellows (Charmed)
- Fog Wraiths
- Giant Black Widow
- Guardian Spectres
- Hellfire Imps
- Humans - Acolyte Ambush/Black Night Acolytes/Demonic Worshipper/Demonic Worshipper (Fanatic)/Possessed Villagers
- Ice Demon
- Lost Souls
- Myriad of Bones
- Revenant Crusader
- Skeletal Sentinel
- The Lich Earl of Drumer
- Vampire Bat Multitude
- Werewolves - Regular/Wounded
- The adventure is a sequel to House of Hell.
- The Background mentions 'Hewit Risk' Ale. The two words are anagrams: 'White' (Man in White) and 'Kris' respectively, both of which featured in House of Hell.
- (104) reads "each tot reduces your current Fear by 1", where alcohol actually restores this attribute.