|Fan Written Fighting Fantasy Gamebooks|
|Location:||Fire Island, Allansia|
“ You are a famous bounty hunter who has just completed your most dangerous mission yet. To capture three deadly criminals known as the Trio of Skulls alive. You are travelling across the ocean, back to Allansia to collect your huge bounty, but you are about to realise that it’s not going to be plain sailing all the way... ”
- There is a different roll for the stat of skill, where it is a 1d6 roll with the result divided by 2 (fractions rounded up). Then 9 is added to this this for the final score.
- The player can be asked to Test their Stamina, which is a 4d6 roll. If the roll is equal to or lower than their current stamina then they have been successful.
- The player can fight combat two handed, so should they obtain two weapons they can have two strikes per Attack Round. They can use this to fight two different enemies at the same time, but if they choose to do so they must suffer a 1 point reduction on their Attack Strength for the duration of the split combat.
- As the player has no backpack, they can carry only a maximum of 4 items.
- The player begins with no equipment.
YOU: Hero of The Triad of Skulls
- Black Lion
- Humans - Delirious Prisoner/Headhunters
- Razorjaw - Adult/Young
- Skeletal Cyclops
- Ascent of Darkness
- The Curse of Meraki
- Fan Written Fighting Fantasy
- In the Name of Love
- The Presence of a Hero
- Tomb of the Ancients
- War of Deities
- ↑ The Triad of Skulls - Introduction