Vymorna is located on the estuary of the River Vymorn at the southern extent of the Axehead Plains in south-central Allansia. It is the principal city featured in Battleblade Warrior. The settlement is named after the River Vymorn which springs from the Lion Heights in the north-east and empties into the Gulf of Shamuz.
The story of Battleblade Warrior is based around the siege of Vymorna. The siege began on the 12th of Dark, 278 AC. The hero is sent on a quest by Telak the god of courage, to retrieve a magical weapon that can defeat the barbaric Lizard Men and restore peace to the kingdom. The city has been under siege for six years by the time the quest starts, making the year 284 AC.
- To the north lie the Axehead Plains.
- To the south lies the Gulf of Shamuz.
- To the west lie The Snakelands.
- To the east lie the Night Shriek Jungles.
Royal Family (during the siege)Edit
- King Alexandros II (deceased)
- Queen Perriel
- Prince/Princess: You - the playable hero of Battleblade Warrior
Vymorna is a Human habitation with a population of warriors.