Warlock can refer to one of the following:
- ウォーロック - the Japanese version of Warlock.
- ウォーロック Chronicle - the Japanese fan magazine.
- Warlock - the official magazine of Fighting Fantasy.
- Warlock - a general term for a type of practitioner of magic.
- The Warlock - the eponymous manifestation of Warlock, deemed to be the ultimate editor of the magazine Warlock and later used as the title of the editor of the official website.
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain - a shortened term used for this book, used informally in discussion (eg: "In Warlock, Zagor is the ultimate villain.").